06 June 2022

OC's on Parade - part 4 - Trolls

I really should finish the remaining commission(s), but I'm a little perplexed, so I'll be doing this OC parade for now.

Next we have, the Troll(s)!

I originally was going to link my only Troll OC with the Goblins, yet I decided to keep the two-toed race together.

Yuhuja was the last addition to the Librarians and like her sisters, she's a big one. When not working on old tomes and books, she under the shroud of night sneaks and uses her sticky fingers to swipe rare tomes and jewelry into her personal collection. By day: kind librarian. During night: Agile cat burglar.

While he isn't really a proper OC(for shame), I forgot to add this Forest Troll slab of meat into the 'Non-playable races OCs' picture, so now he get to stand in the spot light with a busty Jungle Troll. While not the same man, I did make pictures using F-Trolls back in 2010 and 2013.

 



No comments: