10 June 2022

OC's on Parade - part 5 - Elves

I think the time is ripe to show the next cast.

Time for the Elves!

I currently don't have any belf OC's so this one is mainly consist of Night Elves, and one Half-Elf.

Daeatril, the nelf from Winterspring, is one of my oldest OC's, even though she hasn't been in many pictures. She's constantly working on the local Furbolgs to help them heal and regain diplomatic connections with the Kaldorei.

Janilja is a my latest when it comes to Nelfs and she's a mute. She communicates with hand signs, yet more often relying on a tiny blackboard she types on with chalk. And she's an veterinarian.

Lunash, while I feature her often, lately mainly in SFW pictures, she is my wife's OC. She's an sneaky thief who loves to be lazy, and suck on lollipops.

And then there is the half-elf half-human, Rosalia. She's one of the newest cast and shines with cute energy. Her mother is an high-elf, so I guess technically, Rosalia is, by some extent, my only belf OC?

 



No comments: