03 June 2022

OC's on Parade - part 3 - Dwarves

I think it is ripe time to have the third part of the OC-showcase.

This time, it is the Dwarves!

While Belvala is my first proper Dwarf OC, she wasn't made until Wrath of the Lich King was in good swing. She's an Iron Forge dwarf, yet uses bows and skilled in falconry. When I started to level her, I did corpse-run my way through Howling Fjord for the lvl 5 hawks at Valgarde.

Neffani, technically, is my very first WoW character, but she used to be a male Nelf priest, who I race-changed who knows when, most likely during late BC or early Wrath, I can't remember.

The Dark Iron lass, who was still unnamed, has finally recieved her very own name, Bylla Firegrace, thus becoming a real OC. I hope no one has a Dark Iron dwarf with the same name, that would be awkward. Now I just need to go back and name the Dark Iron Gnome.

Ruvol, in the background, is my Dwarf monk I used to level up without using any heirlooms or doing instances. It was all fine and dandy up to late BC, then it got quite dry. He has been featured in three pictures!

 


No comments: