12 June 2022

Spring Commission 2022 #8: Fierce Passion of the Jungle

I still have more of my OCs to be shown, but I want to get this "spring" commission train to an end. This is the final picture. We're already long into June and I really want to do my wacky summer time pictures!

Like I stated, this is the final one and I tried something that I really should do more: Multiple angles!
There is whopping TWO different angles of the picture! WoW! This way, you'll be able to see both sides of the coin. If you don't like to see old scars being torn open and blood, then this Troll lovemaking isn't for you.

Eight and the final of the 2022 Spring Commissions. This one was requested by anonymous.

June 12th - "Fierce Passion of the Jungle" (1/2) [Troll/Comm/Blood]
[​IMG]
2022 Spring Commission #8
There are multiple ways how one can show
the height of their passion and pleasure.
Some, if reached past the threshold, will make
you feel it and remember it for a long time.
==XL-Size Edit==

June 12th - "Fierce Passion of the Jungle" (2/2) [Troll/Comm/Blood]
[​IMG]
==XL-Size Edit==

No comments: