22 June 2022

OC's on Parade - part 7 - Worgen

While typing on the list of my OC's, I noticed that not all races have representatives amongst my cast. And as I got further on the list and made the previous pictures, I was already going to skip over the furry ones with sharp fangs - when I remembered that I technically DO HAVE atleat one. Sure, she doesn't have a name yet, but neither does the Dark Iron Gnome. So I started to update her model, when I decided that I need a male delegate for this and for future projects. He also, doesn't have a name yet, but he sure is spiffing.

So here we have, the Worgen!

The female with the painted claws, isn't part of the Librarians, but she does work as a teacher over at The Library. She was created for a commission picture and later used again in another commission. While the guideline given for her was "worgen with massive dohoonkabhankoloos!", so I did.

The male with fox like pigmented fur, is so new, that he doesn't have any story behind him, other than he is quite dapper and has big belly. How a worgen manages to keep his old human ways is beyond me, but let us say he attends to every single ball and devours the catering.


 

No comments: