17 June 2022

OC's on Parade - part 6 - Goblins

Been a busy week, yet I still have plenty of OC's to show out. Things might get slightly slower, as I coming into the territory of OC's with no clothing and buggy bodyparts that I wish to fix. But lett about the future and more about the present moment.

Goblins, next up is goblins!

The self preclaimed Princess of an scrapyard, whos name you will never know, but you can address her as 'her highness'. This plumpy gobbo was made to fill up a empty slot in my Princess Month special, as I had ran out of interesting princesses from popular culture.

Slinzy is my first ever Goblin I made back in Cata, a hunter. I had lot of plans for him, but they never really got far from being ideas and even now his new updated model is only temprorary, until I'm fully satisfied with his looks. I couldn't think of any proper clothing for him, so I threw some demin over him.

 



No comments: