31 May 2022

OC's on Parade - part 2 - Tauren

I think this is a good time to post out the next part of OC's on Parade.
We started with Gnome, so let us go to the other end of the spectrum: Tauren

Surprisingly, I only have two recurring characters when it comes to the big hooved ones. I was sure I had three, oh well.

Kagawah is one of my oldest characters and quite a daring one back in the day, a girly looking Tauren male that I could use in various styles. While I was working on his newest model, I had totally forgot he was an shaman and dressed him up as an druid. Whops, but that became a nice story arc for him.

Nahimana, or Nami'maha as we with my wife call her(nami=yummy maha=belly in finnish), was the fourth addition to the Librarians, to give it a good balance of two from Alliance and two from the Horde. Or was she the third? I can't remember. She's a big gal for sure.



No comments: