12 December 2022

Winter Veil 2022: Season of Gifts

'Tis the third week of Winter Veil and I'm only now posting out the first festive picture! I also forgot the whole logo I always post, but I'll let it slip this year to save bandwidth and space.
I'm not sure how many I'll actually manage to make before change of the year, but we'll see! Three is my target.

Now, you've been a good boy or girl and have earned a gift from one of the Librarians, so keep it up and you might recieve something big under the three!

December 12th - "Winter Veil 2022: Season of Gifts" [Human/Pinup/Tease]
[​IMG]
It is the season of winter and gifts.
There is no mistletoe in sight,
yet you've been good enough to
earn a peck on the cheek and
a Winter Veil gift from the lovely lady.
==XL-Size Edit==

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Something... big?

(Love the pic, the bigger you go the better)

Anonymous said...

All I want for Christmas is Draenei milk~

Anonymous said...

This pic was great, I really never get tired of the librarians, its SO good how huge they are