06 December 2022

Desperate Prayer ReMix

This one isn't "December themed", but I had to get least one of these pictures out before end of the year. So I've gathered over the years quite a list of ideas from a well known cardgame, either from the card "flavour texts" or the picture on them. This is one of them with small adjustments and changes, like the troll not having a white robe like in the original picture.

With that typed down, I'll see if I can cram three or four Xmas pictures before my January-vacation.

December 6th - "Desperate Prayer Remix" [Troll/Mob/Tease]
[​IMG]
Getting surrounded by a pack of frenzied
Quilboars, one might do a desperate prayer
for anything to save them. Then there is one,
who's prayer is to be caught by the wild
porcine-humanoids of the Barrens.
==XL-Size Edit==

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like how she looks a bit more feminine compared to normal trolls. Also god-tier thighs