01 December 2022

Feel the Burn!

Yikes! It is already December and I'm super late on my schedule! Been really really busy, so working on this couple has been very slow progress, so let us make it a quick one.
While the brother hasn't had much of changes, the sister has gained some visible ones. She hasn't got that much bigger, so we aren't yet stepping into Zarya territories!
And I did have some fun making the equipments, since the game itself doesn't have it own weights! Shocking I know! I had to ste- I mean, take inspiration from those owlboys from Cliffs of Respite - where the art team had made them barbbells from various random in-game props.

Also this has been work for the last character introduction picture. Now I only need to rerereremake Selanaars model so she is comfortable to work with.

December 1st - "Feel the Burn" [Draenei/SFW]
[​IMG]
Just a quick look at the siblings getting
all sweaty with their hobby.
==XL-Size Edit==
December 1st - "Feel the Burn: Meena" [Draenei/SFW]
[​IMG]
Just a quick look at the siblings getting
all sweaty with their hobby.
Meena loves to work on her arms.
==XL-Size Edit==
December 1st - "Feel the Burn: Vurann" [Draenei/SFW]
[​IMG]
Just a quick look at the siblings getting
all sweaty with their hobby.
Vurann prefers bench lifting.
==XL-Size Edit==

No comments: