20 December 2022

Winter Veil 2022: Game Night

I'll spare you with my reasoning why I'm late with this picture and how tight it'll be with the next picture. So let us just focus on the picture at hand.
Core idea was to Lunash have her friends over for some board game(s) and me trying to cut corners, I barely found any to use. Sure, WoW has that one popular cardgame, but it is 1-to-1 and the big game I borrow assets from only has chess. Sure I could've made all from scratch, but I was lazy and searched for least one that wasn't either chess or monopoly. And I found one! Sure it doesn't look much, but hey, it's Settlers of Catan and Tinki is trying her best to sell the game for the other ladies. While I'm big into board games, I've never actually played Catan, so I didn't dare to make it look like they are playing it, so it is pre-game setting.

Enough of that, next up is the community picture, unless Christmass get's first.

December 20th - "Winter Veil 2022: Game Night" [Nelf/Gnome/Half-elf/Troll/SWF]
[​IMG]
Tiniki brought a new board game
with her for Lunash's girls night.
Rosalia is intrigued by the concept,
whilst the host is trying her best from
not falling asleep. Yuhuya is there aswell
and all powered up with hot choco!
==XL-Size Edit==

No comments: