31 December 2022

End of 2022: Book Recommendation

It is the last day of 2022 and here is the last picture of 2022 by me! It has been once again quite a year, but I'll keep the text at minimal and just blerb the same text I usually do. The 'best of 2022' picture posted most likely only in Twitter during January, but we'll see if I'll bother to post it else where.

This character has been in my mind for years, but only now I managed to make myself to do it. Most likely I waited for the updated model to come out during BfA(I think). I spent way too much time working on her model, especially her fins. I remade them all, when I just could've used the original ones from the base model. I had some trouble figuring out how to get the textures correct, yet the end result is something I'm quite satisfied with. I went with the typical fleshy bust over all scales like you see in Hearthstone. And even if they've become reptile like creatures, how come they have breasts?!? Oh well.

Happy New Year and see you in 2023!​


December 31th - "Book Recommendation" [Mob/BBW/SFW]
[​IMG]
While venturing from island to island,
you finally find something worth all the
trouble you've had through the year.
A good book recommendation of classical
Kaldorei literature, from time before the
Great Sundering.
Also a friendly Naga to help you read through it.
==XL-Size Edit==

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty unique character design! I like.

Have a happy new year! If you get bored in January you could post the draenei character sheet XD