06 December 2021

Winter Veil 2021: Greeting Strong-Dad Frost


[​IMG]


It's once again that time of the year!
Time to get all those fake smile up and listen to the unending marathon of brain melting jingles.
Naw, I'm jesting. It's a fine season and I really hope you all are doing fine and safe.

This holiday season, I'll try to give screentime for my less used characters and we'll now start with two unnamed Dark Iron girls, meeting with the jolly giant of Winter Veil - whom you all got to meet last years Winter Veil.
Nothing else to add, but I tried to get this out earlier, but like always, I get stuck fiddling with unnecessary things that just ended up wasting my time.



December 6th - "Winter Veil 2021: Greeting Strong-Dad Frost" [Dwarf/Gnome/Ogre/SFW]
[​IMG]
Strong-Dad Frost, the jolly Winter Veil figure
of Draenor, is currently visiting the good boys and
girls of Azeroth. While having a 'Meet-and-Greet'
at a tavern, two Dark Iron girls finally have their
festive date with the jolly giant of the merrymaking.
==XL-Size Edit==

No comments: