20 December 2021

Winter Veil 2021: Greedy Gift Kidnapper

Now we are for an treat! I had something else planned for the next picture, but my girlfriend bought me a 'Berliner Weiße' called 'Nasty Granny'. Instant inspiration rushed through my mind and I went through what elderly non-draenei characters I have!
I remembered I have an character that had only three pictures made of and her old old lore was she would be ancient in human age and use stolen lifeforce to prolong her life - or something. After doing some digging through my blog, she first appeared back in 2011, then 2013 and her last appearance was on 2016. It's 2021, nearly 2022. So I guess five and half years is long enough to bring her back. As it had been such a long time, I really needed to update her model - which she didn't have. So I made her brand new model and updated for 2020's. She looks vastly different what she did back in 2016 and I'm dropping the whole Draenei girlfriend idea, so a full reboot for this ancient malicious woman, Zilma Featherston.
This isn't her proper reintroduction picture, but like a festive teaser of what to expect.

End of text wall.

December 20th: "Winter Veil 2021: Greedy Gift Kidnapper" [Human/Pinup]
[​IMG]
The Abominable Greench isn't the only one
stealing Winter Veil gifts for own dubious reasons.
There is an villainous woman, hidden in her dungeon,
using the festive energies to nourish her ancient body.
==XL-Size Edit==

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the new idea, imagine if she got even more energy...

Cube-heaD said...

Do go on. What do you mean with that?

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just compared to her older pictures and thought she looked a lot prettier and bustier now, thought it would be an interesting trait if she could get younger/bustier/curvier with more energy