23 December 2021

Winter Veil 2021: Gift Offering on the Eve

Right, I've been quite busy this holiday season with the pictures. So many updated characters, so busy! But wait! There's still one more before the Eve of Christmas. That's when we get our Christmas gifts here in Finland!

He dates back to 2017, so he is fairly "new" character, yet haven't been seen since 2018. He was a silly idea back when WoD was out and I slowly had started to play again as Legion was coming out. I don't remember was it exactly around that time, as my old posts don't hint anything - so let's go with that. As he's from an parallel dimension and alternative timeline, I have no explonation how come his left eye is discoloured and blind as well, since hers was damaged when the Exodar crash landed onto Azeroth.
I more or less remade his model, using the burly Kul Tiran model as an base, to give him more soft forms around his torso. The rest is original meaty Draenei parts. I also made his skin much more brighter and more closer what the updated original has. Plus, I looked through the old pictures and you could barely see anything of him in some parts but deep dark blue. Could have also been photoshops odd png export making dim pictures look darker when looked through an browser.
I think that's enough text for this time. Have Happy Holidays!

December 23th - "Winter Veil 2021: Gift Offering on the Eve" [Draenei/Male Pinup]
[​IMG]
The Eve of the Festivity is close and
so are the gifts! Some may get soft bundles,
some might get hard packages.
Which one will you recieve this Holiday?
==XL-Size Edit==

No comments: