31 December 2021

End of 2021: Sabbatical Leave

Boom! And the year is about to end! Goodbye 2021, welcome 2022!
This has been quite a year, which I won't list here today. I'll make a "best-of-2021" post on twitter of my most 'liked' pictures over there. I've learned lot more when it comes to my pictures, something I really should have learned nearly 10 years back when I really took off. But that's the past, the futures is nigh.

Oh right! I have a picture for you to look at, the final picture of 2021 by me!
She has been quite absent and only really appeared in the background than in her own picture. And I thought the last time she had her own picture was back on 2018, but she did have one back in 2020, when I introduced the still unnamed half-elf girl.
I've been getting over the years questions when will she come back and now she is here again! She's been on a sabbatical leave, studying new... things. She definitely hasn't been just leisuring around and possibly gotten a handful of weight on her thighs.

Happy New Year and see you in 2022!

December 31st - "Sabbatical Leave" [Human/Pinup/SFW]
[​IMG]
While the other librarians have been busy
back at The Library, certain woman has been
absent from work, on a sabbatical leave.
Sure she's supposed to study new skills while off,
yet she's been enjoying the leave more as an vacation.
==XL-Size Edit==

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOLY SEX

SHE IS SPILLING EVERYWHERE

Bro your heavy women are just the BEST, the B E S T, this girl in particular is arguably the best of the best though

Anonymous said...

Man, you ended the year on such an incredible note. I dont comment often but I just wanted to say 2021 was a year where your actual picture quality shot through the roof. I see a pic like this and I think of all the "famous" big wow girl creators like grapes, vanasmut, and all those other folks, but honestly... I like your stuff even more. If you focused on these kinds of girls in 2022, I bet you'd have a pretty big breakthrough in popularity. But if course, in the end it's best to do what's fun for you.

Happy new year!