13 July 2022

2022 Survey Picture #1: Old Warriors Sun Lotion

And now, finally, the machine has processed the result into an finished picture! And as you demanded with your votes, there are multiple angles! Two point of views! GASP!
I really would like to do these community curvey pictures more often, but I'm still trying to figure out the best way to make them, so that I would have few to rotate and not just use one that is overwhelming.

For the pictures itself, I'll let them do the talking. I do hope that you won't mind the decision of the sexual act and make the orc fat as well. I did tick all the boxes the survey told me to do.

July 13th -"Old Warriors Sun Lotion" (1/2) [Draenei/Orc/BBW/POV]
[​IMG]
2022 Survey Result #1 Angle A
Back at the same beach she visited year ago,
the old librarian was this time joined
by an old warrior, who offered to spread
his sun lotion on her back.
==XL-Size Edit==

July 13th -"Old Warriors Sun Lotion" (2/2) [Draenei/Orc/BBW]
[​IMG]
2022 Survey Result #1 Angle B
==XL-Size Edit==

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She looks... a little smaller? Might be the angle though

SPEAKING OF THE ANGLE, wow this was really hot. Fantastic job