16 July 2022

OC's on Parade - part 9 - Undead

I think this years first community survey picture was a great success. Now I need to do the math to see when it is the best moment to post out the next survey.
Before I do that, let us continue with the OC Parade. There are only a couple of races left and before we step onto the big league, here's a pair of reanimated walking corpses. Or, I well, I'm not sure if the towering one is actually dead or not, maybe or maybe not.

So here we go with the Undead!

The Kul Tiran walking abomination is Gnomeferatu's creation and her strongest weapon, even if she at times go all feral due to the feral creature parts attached to her human parts.

The Grand Lady of the Manor, a clear artist's impression of a quite well known character outside of the Warcraft universe. I didn't really have any other undead toons to add, but maybe in time I'll carve her into more unique character, with the help of you people.

 


 

No comments: