26 July 2022

OC's on Parade - part 10 - Pandaren

While the community suvey is still on going (if you haven't yet done your duty, click this link to go to the survey), I have time to post out the next OC parade picture. I do think I have more OC's of this furry race, but I only could remember these three that I included.

Time to get all fuzzy and soft! Pandaren time!

Selsel the Paddler, was the creation of my going all silly with the expensive race-change system back in the day. I had twisted the multiverse with Selanaar as an Gnome, Dwarf and Nelf(in this order), before redoing her as a warrior and as an Pandaren, which I played most of my time on Mist. With a commissioned picture(this picture) by Tolarean(click his name for his twitter page), I made it canon that there is a Panda version of the Draenei, named Selsel.

Chunho Irontummy, one of the newer toons I've created, only been featured once, but I have high hopes and plans for him. With a inspiration from an Autumn commission with two cute boys, I thought I'd made a third one but go wild with it and make him a Pandaren, but not so big and round! Could say, he is like Kagawah, but not that girly looking.

Madame of the House of Red Light, is another commisison character, that I've taken as mine. I don't remember that the commission asked, but she was created and since then, the House of Red Light has been thriving and slowly building behind the scenes.

 



No comments: