22 July 2022

Burial at sea

This all began long ago, when I saw a silly drawing of how someone wanted to leave this life. This image implanted the idea, which waited, hidden deep within my mind, for the promised day to come. Untold time later, I posted out a "group photo" of my Human characters with two ones in it, but the one on the far left side caused some kind of stir inside some unknown soul, who typed out his feelings. The idea, deep within, noticed this message and begun to slither its way out from hiding and bloom into motivation and inspiration. And thus, we have this giant and kindhearted Tidemother nun, who might have diluted Ogre, Vrykul or some giants blood running in her, fulfilling a dying sailors last wish.

So, along with a two panel mini-strip, I present you: Sister Penny - Tidesage nun.


 July 22th - "Old Sailors Last Rites" [Human/BBW/Pinup]
[​IMG]
Before his traditional burial at sea,
the old sailor wished for one final
will as his Last Rites. The Tidesages
agreed to this and gave the duty for
the young nun to preform.
==XL-Size Edit==

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing. Definitely one if my favorite OCs of yours now!