22 May 2022

Spring Commission 2022 #7: Apprenticeship in Blacksmithing

Another commission done and the bag is soon empty, meaning that during June, I'll be doing my summertime "wacky ideas" pictures, so we'll see what I have cooking. But first, I need to get the remaining commissions done.
Nothing much to say of this picture, other than I really wish there would be much higher textures for the Pandaren.

Seventh of the 2022 Spring Commissions. This one was requested by 691.

May 22th - "Apprenticeship in Blacksmithing" [Panda/Orc/Paizuri/Comm]
[​IMG]
2022 Spring Commission #7
There are many ways to learn new skills,
but ultimately the best way is to learn
from the masters. This Pandaren, is traveling
around the world to learn the trade from all
factions and at the moment, she's working on
her apprenticeship at Durotar, where the forge is hot.
==XL-Size Edit==

No comments: