16 May 2022

Spring Commission 2022 #6: With the Power of Coffee

I time after time tell people to leave as descriptive as they they possibly can about their commissions, as I don't/can't contact the person for further questions. That is why some good requests are on the spot denied, as they fail to add any descriptions or a link to their character(s). It makes me sad, to do so, but rules are rules. Yet, with this one, I did an exception and tried to contact with the requester - but it was in vain. Still, I like the idea and really wanted to do it. So forgive me, if the toon doesn't look like yours.

Sixth of the 2022 Spring Commissions. This one was requested by Nik.

May 16th - "With the Power of Coffee" [Gnome/Pinup/Comm]
[​IMG]
2022 Spring Commission #6
With the energy from her morning coffee,
this busty writer manages to crawl up
to her office, ready to start work on her next
bestseller: Raunchy Raiders of Ragnaros lair.
==XL-Size Edit==

No comments: