29 May 2022

OC's on Parade - part 1 - Gnomes.

While I was pondering on the remaining commissions, I was struck by an idea and inspiration! I thought to myself, that I did that silly group shot of my non-player race characters I've created over the years. Why wouldn't I do the same with my OC's?
I tossed the commissions to the side for now and begun to plan how to do this. Should I try to cram them all into one picture or not. In the end I decided to group them with races and if there aren't enough representatives, I'll group the odds together. So far I've made three photo booth pictures, that I'll be posting out now and then, as I want to keep this quite frequent - but I also need to work on some of the models. Many of them don't have clothes

Let us start with Gnomes!

It took a while for me to warm up for Gnomes and I can't remember had I created Brixi before or after the launch of Burning Crusade. The legacy of 'Ankle Breaker' is long and colourful, her favorite weapon of choice being huge maces and clubs.

Lunzock had a quite a different story behind her when I first created her, so she has had a lot of changes over the years. But, she was always supposed to be a priest from the beginning. Now, she's an Tech-priestess with burning hate towards Scourge.

I still haven't come up with a name for the Dark Iron Gnome, the squire needs to be given a name sooner or later. Her birth story is fogged by alcohol one January years back.

And then there is Gnomeferatu. She's from Heartstone, but I've made quite handful of pictures with her, so she has earned her place as an 'honorable OC-NPC'. Besides, I gave her a new dress!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The commissions are just on hold? I do like the pic idea I was still just hoping I got selected XD