24 July 2024

Traveling Windchaser

So, after the last commission I wanted to work on own picture(s). I decided to work on my centaur character and update her model. I was thinking it wouldn't be that big of a hassle, just redo the model and use old props. Done done. But no. Not in a long shot. I kept having new ideas and testing different styles and before I knew five days had passed. In the end, I'm happy how she ended up as. Much like with my harpy last year, I did do a full remaster from scratch. I gave her more meat over the bones(blame her ogrette friend from making too delicious food) and made her from being a nomad to be part of one of the tribes. The colour does hint which one she is part of: it is Gelkis.
I also had a small rant about the number of fingers centaurs have, new and old. The new ones have ten digits, while the old ones have eight. But in official art the number switches from six to ten, depending on the art form and artist! I went with what the old centaurs have.

So here is a scenec view of Ohn'ahran Plains and the nameless Centaur viewing over the lands.

July 24th - "Traveling Windchaser" [Centaur/Pinup/SFW]
[​IMG]
After learning about the Dragon Isles and
about the centaurs with unknown ancestral
connection to her kin, she found means to
stowaway to Ohn'ahran Plains and see herself.
==XL-Size Edit==

No comments: