14 July 2024

2024 Spring Commission #9: Disciple of the Panther

And here it is. The last of the commissions. I thank eveyrone who submitted their request(s) and apologize if I didn't make yours into reality - but that is the cold fact of free commissions. I did fall behind schedule due to sudden heatwave and getting lost playing DS3 randomizer, but I think I managed to make a good haul of nine commissions. Another reason why I only made nine is because I want to make few own pictures before it is already time for Autumn Commissions. It is only few months away!
So, once again thank you to all the submissions(it was quite dwarf heavy this year) and please enjoy this final picture of an follower of a loa.

This is the ninth and last one of the Spring Commission and it was requested by catcubus.

July 14th - "Disciple of the Panther" [Troll/Pinup/Comm]
[​IMG]
2024 Spring Commission #9
Loa is the name given by trolls to the spirits and gods
they worship.Most are shapeless, whereas others have
animal or creature forms. Bethekk, the Panther,
is one of them and has a small following outside of
Gurubashi and Zandalari tribes.
Zae'da, is one of the faithful ones.
==XL-Size Edit==

No comments: