07 July 2024

2024 Spring Commission #8: Abduction and Convertation

At times, I think I put too much effort into these commissions, especially when I don't demand any kind of payment for them. Yet, I do enjoy the unnecessary work I made for myself when I want to go the extra lenght for a single picture. For this picture, I needed to use ogres and I wanted to make the tribe leader into what they at times are, Ogre Lords, with their distinct looks. The lore is bit loose with them, but lickuly, the tribe over at Twilight Highlands which didn't join the Hammers has Lords as their top guys. Not that the one featured in the picture is either of them, but this gave me a chance to try to figure out how to make one into some sort of usable state. And I did.

This is the eight of the Spring Commission and it was requested by Athenia duLys.

July 7th - "Abduction and Convertation" [Dwarf/Ogre/Size/Comm]
[​IMG]
2024 Spring Commission #8
The duty of an emissary of Light can at times
be very risky, yet rewarding when the commitment
is fruitful. For this herald, captured by the Glopguts
on her way to Thundermar, she will have to work hard
to convert the tribe to the Light — when the chief
allows her to utter the oath she holds dear.
==XL-Size Edit==

No comments: