25 February 2024

Body Over Mind

Pump those muscles! Keep going! Get the sweat running and heat all steamy!
I'm quite sure someone has made picture(s) with Drogbar before me, but I'm also sure there isn't that many of them. I don't remember where I did get the idea from to make a working model of these "cavetrolls" with working parts. And yes, I do mean everything is working down there. The actual model will need slight more tweeking here and there, but over all it is good enough.

February 25th - "Body Over Mind" [Mob/Tauren/SFW]
[​IMG]
Drogbar are not violent by nature,
despite their size. They are masters when
it comes to carve stones and gems.
Some of them appear to place great value
in personal strength and never turn down
chance to workout with like-minded people.
==XL-Size Edit==

No comments: