17 February 2024

Twilight Date Night

I know Valentine's Day was back on wednesday, but you expect me to post my romantic picture while spending lovely time with my light of my life?!? Maybe, but not this year!
I had couple of ideas for this picture. I wanted it to be a view of a couple having a romantic dinner or something similar. Then was the big problem, who would be in the picture! I had in mind to use NPC's, but I couldn't think of an ingame couple - when it hit me. I have the perfect seducer, just need to find a fitting date. And, well, her kind had lot to do with his organization.

February 17th - "Twilight Date Night" [Gnome/SFW]
[​IMG]
Even back when Twilight Hammer was at its
most powerful state, very few dared to accept
the tempress invitation during the twilight of
blood moon - Valentine's night.
==XL-Size Edit==

No comments: