03 March 2024

Traditional Pandaren Medicine

She has previously only featured in two picture(where on of them was a commission) and in the photobooth collage of my human characters. I decided to update her model, but happened to fully revamp her looks and style - only keeping her old name.
I think I did flesh her more out, even though she still haven't gotten proper clothing, but I'll get there in time.
What better place to move during your retirement than Pandaria, where life is calm and everything is just chill. Plus, those mystic traditional medicines supposingly works wonders on old aching bones.
Will she be in the next weeks Pandarian's Women's Day special? I have no clue! Selsel usually is in those pictures.

March 3rd - "Traditional Pandaren Medicine" [Human/Tease]
[​IMG]
Old age doesn't come alone and
aching bones is one of them. As Cherina
grew weary of the cold weathers, she decided
to moved far to the south to enjoy constant
warmth, calming nature and the traditional
medicines of Pandaria. Life is good.
==XL-Size Edit==

No comments: