10 February 2024

Lunar year of the Dragon

Here we are! It is february in the year 2024 and my one month long hibernation is over!
Time to get back to business!​


And since it is february and lunar new year, it is time to reveal the next mighty creature of the year! Maybe this time, I'll actually use the toon in more than just one picture.
Now I could've continued the story with the she-Saberon, I decided that since there are so many variations of this years creature, I'll "redo" an old wallpaper I made back when even 4chan was new. I decided to make the oracle resemble slightly more the old wyrmkins, yet I left the ears and horns(a dragon has to have horns!) as I think they are cool. And, the old ones had small breasts under their tops!
Dragonspawns are non-dragon beings transformed into dragons eons ago, so old bodily forms have stayed, much like with Nagas and... other magically transformed mortal races.
My biggest problem was really to decide which flight to use. I was first thinking going red, but did change it to green, as, while I prefer blue myself, I think the green ones are quite suitable for my.... work. So yes, she does have functioning parts.

February 10th - "Lunar Year of the Dragon" [Mob/SFW]
[​IMG]
It is the Lunar year of the Dragon.
With their ancient home open once more,
many of the mighty reptiles traveled back to their
remote land, but some stayed back and continue
their eternal duty as the flights of Azeroth.
==XL-Size Edit==

No comments: