24 October 2022

Autumn 2022 Commission #7: Diplomatic Consultation

October is coming to an end and with that, I'm also making the final autumn commissions. There were quite many picture commissions and many of them which I would've wanted to make, but my busy lifestyle isn't giving me much time to work on them all. Besides, I do wish to make my own pictures before the year ends.

This second to last commission, is a combo we haven't seen in a while. I think the last picture I've done involving a nelf and a orc being together, was back in 2015 or even 2011, if only orcs are to be counted. Either way, yet another elven diplomat working on to fix the sour relations between the factions due to poor leadership.

This is the sevent of the Autumn Commissions and it was requested by thespacer_

October 24th - "Diplomatic Consultation" [Nelf/Orc/Comm]
[​IMG]
2022 Autumn Commission #7
"I'm sorry, the mistress is currently preoccupied
with the Orc emissaries and cannot be distrubed
until the audience is over" the guardian stated,
as he was blocking the way up the stairs.
==XL-Size Edit==

No comments: