31 October 2022

Autumn 2022 Commission #8:

And here we are! At the night of Halloween, the final Autumn commission is posted out, just before the midnight approaches and moves us into November. Eight commissions, that is a nice number of the total amount of submitted. Sure I could've made more, but there is only two months left of the year and I do wish to do few pictures of my own. Maybe some time, I might take a bunch of commissions and just make them all through the year. Who knows.

[Something about the picture, type here]
So the base idea was the half-elf to be trick or treating in a cute witch outfit and have two other with her. So I did.
I doubt her position is comfortable, yet it is quite silly and hilarious looking. Oh and to get fit them all into the picture, sadly, one had to get her head left outside of the frame. Now you don't get to see her fuzzy queen bee antennas. Sad.

This is the eight and last of the Autumn Commissions and it was requested by Lunash.

October 31th - "Learning About the Hallow's End" [Half-Elf/Human/Draenei/SFW/Comm]
[​IMG]
2022 Autumn Commission #8
New to the old tradition of Hallow's End,
the young elf is learning about the festive
with the help from the kind librarians and
also seeing the more childish side with treats.
==XL-Size Edit==

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man this was a great pic. I love your really big gals but having them next to someone "normal" sized like that REALLY gives impact to their bodies. 10/10 already but bonus lol points for Selanaar being too big for the pic

Anonymous said...

I always wondered which Librarian had the biggest chest, it seems the Draenei is the winner, good heavens just her nipple alone may be too big for the little elf to suck on! Like container of milk from each boob! Their heights are amazing, I had no idea the human woman was also so tall as well - I'm starting to think that library has some kind of growth magic in the water!

Silly RP junk aside I love this so much, overwhelming sex appeal with such a simple concept. I'd love to see a follow-up of them at home with the costumes stripped relaxing with candy, or maybe an after-party for a more lewd angle.

Anonymous said...

Damn this pic is awesome they're so huge