09 October 2022

Autumn 2022 Commission #5: Children of Snow - Worshippers of the Sun

Took a week off there to work on a project, but also to have relax after a hard week at work. Now I'm back with the next installment of this years Autumn Commissions. Five done, few more to go, at least three I'd say.

I know the commissioner didn't tell me to do so, but I used an old existing model and he has them braided, so I thought what the heck, all sophisticated dwarves keep their unruly hairs tidy.

This is the fifth of the Autumn Commissions and it was requested by DandyNijk.

October 9th - "Children of Snow - Worshippers of the Sun" [Dwarf/Gnome/Comm]
[​IMG]
2022 Autumn Commission #5
The summer has been quite long this year
and very warm. Some would say too warm.
At least these two lovebirds and people of
the frigid mountains, are anjoying the last
moments of the warmth with bright smiles.
==XL-Size Edit==

No comments: