07 May 2021

Grand Lady of the Manor

 I skipped last weeked as I was planning for this picture. I know I'm supposed to work on the commissions, but I just had to make this picture after my girlfriend suggested it. So after long planning how to do my take of her, I ended up with what you'll see on the picture. I just tried to stay put with my silly code "it hast to fit with the lore", yet it turned out to be rather difficult and I would need lot more time to clean up a Vry'kul model for any use.

So, please enjoy my humble rendition of a certain tall pale woman which took the internet by storm.

May 7th - "Grand Lady of the Manor" [Undead/SFW]
[​IMG]
A ancient coven has resided years over
at an remote manor. The coven is lead by
a mysterius figure, who has an pale giant
as one of her high ranking sisters of shadow.
==XL-Size Edit==

No comments: