23 May 2021

Spring Commission 2021 #5: Sacred Couple's Ritual

Sunday night, back to my normal schedule. RE8 is complited and I'm starting to get Battle Brothers fatigued again, so I'm focusing more on the picture(s) again on weekends.
Summer is just around the corner, June is literally "Summer month" in Finnish: Kesäkuu. This means these 'spring' commissions will soon turn into summer commissions. But to be frankly speaking, I might just do one or two more commissions of this spring. I recieve many good picture ideas, yet I do wish to make my own as well soon again. We'll see.

This fifth commissions of year 2021 was requested by Bearbear.

May 23th - "Sacred Couple's Ritual" [Tauren/Oral/Comm]
[​IMG]
2021 Spring Commission #5
The sun is setting and shining its last rays
for the day, illuminaiting a Tauren couple
occupied with their fertility ritual.
==XL-Size Edit==

No comments: