25 April 2021

Spring Commission 2021 #3: Waiting For a New Challenge.

Time for the next commission picture to be revelead!
I'm still fiddling and testing out the fur simulation. I haven't yet found a nice balanced amount of fur and how to make it actually look good. I'm although making some progress with it and now I've cut the rendering time from four to six hours down to an hour or less when it comes to fur simulations! What does this have to do with the picture? I drew the fur on her tail and rump to make them look better upclose.

I also found out that the way I've saved my images in PNG form, has contained some tiny string of code - causing them to look either darker or in different shade than I've meant them to. I haven't checked in which all pictures this is noticeble, but atleast it was on this newest and on the earlier picture with the Worgen. Both fix'd now.

This third commissions of year 2021 was requested by Ikusame.

April 25th - "Waiting For a New Challenge" [Panda/Tease/Comm]
[​IMG]
2021 Spring Commission #3
Dominating the tavern with her presence,
she's waiting for a challenger who would
dare to end her reign and pull her away
from the counter and her smooth beverage.
==XL-Size Edit==

No comments: