08 March 2021

Women's Day 2021

It's Women's Day in Pandaria(and international one here on earth)! Selsel is once again getting a lovely gift from someone as appreciation.

While the Tauren is supposed to be just a random toon, I quite like the lazy highland cattle look he has. I might flesh him out more in the future. As for now, I trying to fiddle around with Selsel's fur if I should actually make it look... furry. So far my simulations make it look super fuzzy. Also, I really need to work on those paw pads. I rarely edit the slippers off Pandaren paws, yet Selsel's model I had done that - and forgot to finish them.

March 8th - "Pandarian Women's Day #3 [Pandaren/Tauren/Oral]
[​IMG]
Once again it is Women's Day in Pandaria,
and this time a gentleman Tauren was the
one to bring Selsel her gift. She was quite
impressed by his gift and might have grown
somewhat attached to him and his gift.
==XL-Size Edit==

No comments: