15 March 2021

Rangers of Unseen Path

I haven't done pictures with NPCs in a long time - if you don't count that one sfw picture with Ol' Emma from last December(2020). I really should make more them, as I've managed to collect a nice catalogue of various NPCs around the game. Quest-givers, vendors and just world building npcs with no real reason but to make the game world more alive.

This time I searched high and low for an Night Elf and an Blood Elf to be paired up. It wasn't an easy task, as I needed to find them in the same zone and not hostile towards each other. After some searching I begun to think what classes these two races share and Hunters was the final answer. So I was off to Trueshot Lodge and browesed through the NPCs and found to promising candidates - whom you'll see in tonights picture.

March 15th - "Rangers of Unseen Path" [Nelf/Belf/NPC]
[​IMG]
Two rangers from two different worlds,
yet both have seen peril in their life.
Lilatha was captured by Amani Trolls and
was about to be sacrificed, before eventually rescued.
Glynda Nal'Shea was stationed in the trecherous lands
of Darkshore and has seen what cataclysm caused.
==XL-Size Edit==

No comments: