23 March 2021

She had an Upgrade.

I didn't think I would succeed with this, but I managed to make a working MechaGnome model! Kind of - it's a Gnome/MechaGnome hybrid. Close enough in my book!
She had a brief visit back in 2018 and before that back in 2016. Maybe now I'll feature her more, as her model is more or less finished(maybe minor gnomeTech details here and there as time goes).
This picture isn't as fancy looking as last weeks, so take it more like a tech-demo or showcase of a hybrid-mechagnome model.


March 23th - "Upgrade Finished" [Gnome/Pinup/SFW]
[​IMG]
With the discover and unification of the
Gnomish people, Lunzock finally managed
to replace her old prosthetics with new
fancy MechaGnome technology.
==XL-Size Edit==

1 comment:

Saintuther said...

OMG That is HOT!!! We need more of her!