30 March 2021

Princess of a Scrapyard is back again.

Yet another Tuesday post! I did have a busy weekend, so let's leave it to that.
Now, I was browsing through my gallery to see what I would do next(this image) and I noticed that I still hadn't installed a mobile theme for the gallery to make browsing with a phone lot more easier. That is now fixed, it isn't much, but it's something the gallery supports. I'm terribly sorry for any inconvenience you might have had when browsing using a mobilephone. I know it's 2021, but no one ever complained so I didn't know!

About the picture? I saw that there was a lack of Goblins, so I made this picture and put another Gob into the to-do-list - so I would have two OC to use: the unnamed Princess and a bubbly boy.

March 30th - "Courtesy of the Princess" [Goblin/Pandaren/Oral]
[​IMG]
The self proclaimed scrapyard Princess likes
to give a long lasting image of herself -
especially when she's hosting tea parties
for exotic visitors from far away lands.
==XL-Size Edit==

No comments: