23 February 2021

Wild Druidic Magic!

Whops! I once again slipped over to Tuesday. One more week and then I'll start making smut again, promise.

Right, so, while working on this picture I came up with the idea to create a friend for Kaga. Someone who shares his "features". I know I have more than enough characters to work with, but one or three more wouldn't hurt, right? Only thing really is to choose what race he would be. Elves are out, as that's the lazy way. I'll come up with something soon or later.

Something about the picture? They really should update old world textures from 5*5 into something lot bigger. And I don't know if the name of the picture works, but I wanted to use a druid spell in it.

Febraury 23rd - "Wild Efflorescence" [Tauren/SFW]
[​IMG]
While Kagawah has been practicing the
druidic ways over an year now, he still has
some trouble controlling his powers.
Perhaps his "bad luck" with the elementals
followed after him through the class reroll.
==XL-Size Edit==

No comments: