08 February 2021

Happy Lunar New Year 2021!

It is February and time for me to come back in full force! Well not quite, as it IS Febraury, which is like the before, only SFW pictures to slowly get me back into the groove of making these picture - and not just play Stardew Valley all evenings.
Let us start with something fitting what is currently on. Sure I could've used a more "fitting" race, yet this is my picture and I wanted to show of her way too tight dress - and I just managed to find the golden ox.
As a tiny titbit, there is barely any editing with photoshop on this one - which is rare from me!

Febraury 8th - "Year of the Ox" [Pandaren/SFW]
[​IMG]
It is the Lunar New Year and Selsel
couldn't stay away from the festival,
she just had to show out her new dress.
==XL-Size Edit==

No comments: