02 November 2014

Feliz Día de Muerto!

Happy Day of the Dead! It is the end of the "spooooky" week and start of new month at the end of the year.
Hold on! Isn't this the same week when I posted out my Halloween picture? That is correct. I did!
That was odd and quick to post two pictures in one week, but sometimes it happens. But with two pictures this quickly might mean that I won't be able to make up anything before December
and we all know that it will really go until next year.
As to the picture itself, someone might remember what I posted last year for Halloween. Yep, you are correct.
I wanted to do it again, but with different race and character(and also friend of mine insisted me to use his character).



  • 2nd November "Feliz Día de Muerto" [Nelf/Pinup/Ghost]

    Feliz Día de Muerto! Wishes Tessa.
    And me, Cube-heaD.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

W-woah there! Woah! Woooah!

Take my money cube! She's so... amazing looking.

Anonymous said...

Whaaaaaaaaaaat!? So fast. That's so amazing ;_; I wish I could do rain dances to make you that fast a lot. Not to mention that picture is HHHHHHOT. This elf lady is looking mighty curvy, almost at Sel's level!

Anonymous said...

This "Tessa" lady is quite the babe! She's almost as good looking as Sel o_o

Anonymous said...

Please don't joke about not posting until December :( I'm totally in love with you and selanaar. It's so unique it's like the only stuff on the net. Even better if you're learning to do it faster!

Anonymous said...

Tessa is amazing <3 Is she spanish? :O

Anonymous said...

Oh Cube, you're the best <3

Looking at miss Tessa and last year's ghost Sel is amazing

Anonymous said...

These bodies of your are just jaw dropping good

Anonymous said...

Dude, your friends have good taste in women! Youre just so good, can I post some of your stuff around online? More people need to know of your awesomeness!

Anonymous said...

Oh I feel silly, you've done a pic of Tessa before! Just saw it. Comparing them shows how much better you've gotten though, keep at it Cube!