10 March 2024

Women's Day 2024

International Women's Day was back last friday and I've been a busy bee in life, but atleast it is still the same week!
Much like previous years, the theme is slightly twisted that it is a national holiday over at Panadria. But unlike the previous years, the star isn't an Pandaren. Shocking I know! While my initial wasn't to use her, the idea slink'd up into my mind.

While pondering what kind of pampering someone old as her would enjoy (which wouldn't be anything sexual), I had few ideas to go with. In the end, I decided to go something that would be a small callback to the previous pictures 'flavour text' about her arching bones and other old age ailments, a massage would do wonders to her!
Then came the old annoying hands of WoW. The male models have such massive hands! I simply couldn't find away to fit both of his hands on her back! Each finger is big as one of her palms. But in the end, I found a way and I'm happy with it.

Will we see old Cherina once more next time or will someone else take the spotlight for a moment? The dial of destiny will decide about it later.


March 10th - "Pandarian Women's Day #6" [Human/Pandaren/Tease]
[​IMG]
While the life in Pandaria is to her liking,
learning about the national holiday of Women's Day
was quite a pleasant surprise for the old lady.
To be pampered and made sure that her past
achievements has had effect in the world sure
does bring a smile on the old weary lips.
==XL-Size Edit==

No comments: