09 December 2023

Neighbour from Hell

I um, I wasn't planned to do anything like this, this late in the year. But I did! I did the same thing last year with announcing the huge Naga. Now, we have yet another character to add into the roster: a new goblin brat!

She's lot different from the previous announcements, with not having massive, eyecatchers. At the moment at least, just wide wide hips, bubbly butt and a grin to kill with.
While I enjoy keeping the character proportions true to the lore and in-game models, I do hate with the shorter races, the usage of different kind of stockings is sadly rather hard as you cannot really show off how they look and how the fabric squeezes the soft flesh. Or maybe I just haven't found the correct way to make it to work. Wide hips does make it harder, but not impossible. Maybe just knee-high, not thigh-high.

Enough rambling, time for the picture!

December 9th - "Neighbour from Hell" [Goblin/SFW]
[​IMG]
After a long week of work, you just want to
relax. But as soon as you sit down, the walls
begin to shake and loud music booms through the
walls from your nextdoor neighbour. At first you
try to ignore it, but unable to unwind you decide
head over and tell that brat a word or two.
==XL-Size Edit==

No comments: