30 December 2023

New Year Unveiling

And that is that! 2023 is coming to an end and 2024 is just a day away(when posting this out).
I was thinking of few ideas for this years final picture. I did recieve few nice suggestions over at twitter. My previous picture was made out of one of them. I did ponder between two ideas, but in the end I decided to go with own idea and surprise you people with something you most likely didn't expect to see.

Much like previous years, January is my hibernation time and I'll resume to work at February. I will try to stay somewhat active over at twitter, but don't expect anything much.

Have a Happy New Year!

December 30th - "New Year Unveiling" [Belf/BBW/Pinup]
[​IMG]
It is New Year's Eve and you are out in Dalaran
to welcome the coming year. As the final seconds count,
you hear a voice and witness something you never thought to see!
No one will believe what you saw.
==XL-Size Edit==

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome pic. Really feels like the past few months your pics have improved dramatically. Hope it continues into 2024!