19 November 2023

Caught By the Beast

I'll slightly vent here. As Outland doesn't really have a sun to light up the regions outside from Nagrand, it is rather annoying when working in Hellfire Peninsula! Not having any shadows makes the picture flat and if I use too much shadows, it isn't authentic to the lore! I know this is a very minute thing, but it does bother me.
Maybe the next part of her arc, she could have been moved somewhere else, with a proper sun and colours of than red!

Anything about the picture itself? Naw, I'm quite happy with it.

NNovember 19th - "Caught By the Beast" [Orc/Straight]
[​IMG]
Reports of the giant of a beast roaming the
barren and uninhabitable region are trifling.
Only few have returned to inform of her
bloodrage ways and what she does to her captives.
==XL-Size Edit==

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've been making some good pics lately Cube-head! Love the big ladies! Question - you showed off a new model for Selanaar a few months ago, she's my favorite of your OCs, are you gonna do some new pics of her? :)