11 November 2023

Beast of the Ruined World

Right, November is in good speed already and I had few weeks off there. Mainly to regain inspiration and motivation. I would've made couple of more commissions, but sadly, I just couldn't find the time for them. Plus, I was working on a super spooky character for Halloween, but I never really got happy with it even after three different iterations, so she has to wait for anotther time. Some of you might have seen the filler-teaser I posted in Twitter of her.

But now onto the fresh and new picture! Remember when I did that lil' survey-thingy of asking opinions what my next toon would be like, of the three missing player races? Belf, Forsaken and Orc. Sarina was created by that and I made two pictures of her.
Well, I didn't just delete the answers after I had created her. No sir. I saved them to use for the remaining races and now we'll see the reveal of the second one. She did get 50/50 with Plus size and muscular, so I combined them and used the rest as they were given. A warrior in her middle age with huge sizes but not as ridiculous as Sarina's. YET! I didn't just want to leave it to that, after fiddling around and looking deeper into the lore of the race, I saw it.

So here I introduce to you, the beast of the Outland, a giant of the Fel Orcs: Gosuzka Doomflesh!

November 11th - "Beast of the Ruined World" [Orc/SFW]
[​IMG]
While much fewer in number, either imprisoned, slain or
perished due to withdrawal, few do still roam the slowly
crumbling Outland. Within the scattered tribes, there is
a giant of a beast, known as Gosuzka Doomflesh.
==XL-Size Edit==

No comments: