24 July 2023

Workplace Antics

Summer vacation is over and back to work at the lathe. Sweat and tears, but it keeps the bills away and I can buy music and comics and sweet little things for my woman.
But enough about that, time for a rather quick new picture! I was quickly back on the drawingboard and planning for the next picture after the flower picture. I've had this "under the table" idea for a while, but it had always involved use of gnomes. But recently just had made a picture with three of them flocking around an orc penis, so I had to think of something else: Dwarves.
With that, it all came like a rush and soon I was updating Byllo's model and the picture built nearly itself from there! While the main picture doesn't really requier it, I made another one to go as 'world building', allowing you to see the room, the raw tension in the air and high risk.

And yes, I've checked it. The bookpiles does block all views from the human.She can only see his upper body. The dwarf is fully hidden. Stealth~

July 24th - Workplace Antics (1/2) - [Draenei/Dwarf/Tease]
[​IMG]
Byllo has managed to get a job at an office
where they copy all types of scribbled publishing.
While her trade is more of making enchanting
glyphs and scrolls, knowing how to make your own
ink from exquisite and restrictived materials
is quite a marvelous skill to have.
==XL-Size Edit==

July 24th - Workplace Antics (2/2) - [Draenei/Dwarf/Oral]
[​IMG]
==XL-Size Edit==

No comments: