13 July 2023

2023 Survey Picture #1: The Wolf's Predicament and Stuggle

Funny, this is the third year in a row, when Selanaar has been the start of the years first community survey. If you knew the survey results and I how I read them, you'd surprice how wide spread the votes went between all the characters.

For this picture, as Selanaar won, I decided to YET once more re-do her model. This time, I had awesome bases to work from, something I will most likely use with many upcoming random toons and commissions. The base really made all the effor worth it, even though I would like to go back and tell me to use it lot sooner - than spend a whole day struggling with other bases. And now, I think this is the tenth model I've made of her in the recent years, is ready for publicity! Sure, she could use a proper pinup picture to show all her new forms along with her new hairstyle, thicker tail and new somewhat gnarly horn(s). As with these pictures, you don't get to see the full size at once. Maybe later this summer. Who knows.

Oh and it seems these two pictures were the 799th and 800th picture at my gallery! That's A LOT!

July 13th - "The Wolf's Predicament and Struggle" (1/2) [Draenei/Worgen/BBW]
[​IMG]
2023 Survey Result #1 Angle A
The wolf had been stuck in his study
for months and was about to reach his
breaking point. When, as if the world knew,
a librarian came to visit him, delivering much
needed relief to his burdening conflict.
==XL-Size Edit==

July 13th - "The Wolf's Predicament and Struggle" (2/2) [Draenei/Worgen/BBW]
[​IMG]
2023 Survey Result #1 Angle B
==XL-Size Edit==

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This model turned out AMAZING. If it's a new model I hope we see more of her because these pics are AWESEEEEESSSSOOOMMMMEEEE.

Would love to get a good look at the rest of her body!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 800 pics! Great picture for the milestone too, absolute maximum sex appeal. Her overwhelming size in every category is just the best, simple as. Best girl. Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

Really awesome pics, great job. Not just for the size but the softness too. You're really good at this compared to most Wow folks I follow.